Portable/Handheld Laser Cleaning Machine
The Backpack handheld pulsed laser cleaning machine for rust paint oil removal portable laser cleaner,also called Laser Rust Removal System.
1. 50w 100W backpack handheld laser cleaning machine is a “Environmental friendly” cleaning machine. It does not need to use any chemicals and cleaning fluids. The cleaned waste is basically solid powder, small in size, easy to store, recyclable, and can easily solve chemical cleaning problems.
2. Its biggest advantage is that it is light and portable. Compared with large machines, it is more suitable for home use, does not take up space, and is easy to operate. Using laser technology to quickly peel off rust, oil, paint, and a wide range of applications.
The backpack laser cleaning machine is a pulsed Gaussian laser cleaning machine with the minimum power (50W/100W)
At the same time, it is equipped with the function of a backpack. If you go out for cleaning services, or take it out to meet customers, it is a very good economical pulsed laser cleaning machine.
The weight of the whole machine is not To 8 kg, anyone can learn and use it within 1 hour without any skills and professional skills.
Advantage of Handheld/Portable Laser Cleaning Machine
- It’s a non-contact, non-abrasive process. Home remedies are messy and unhealthy. Scrubbing off rusted surfaces exposes you to impurities which could lead to respiratory complications. Laser cleaning, on the other hand, relies on the laser beam to ablate the surface. There is no physical contact between you and the rust.
- No use of chemicals. Rust remover chemicals can get the job done, but the health implications on their use outweigh their benefit. Such chemicals are not only harsh and abrasive but also emit intense fumes. You will need to wear protective gear such as a respirator, goggles and rubber gloves before using them. However, laser cleaning does not rely on any chemical application. It is the better choice as it does not put your health at risk.
- No secondary waste is produced. Scrubbing off rust from surfaces only disintegrates the rusty particles from the substrate, leaving you with a toxic lump of rust dust at the end of the process. Electrolysis leaves the rust particles floating in the water, which you later have to dispose of. In comparison, laser cleaning is a cleaner process as the rust particles are either vaporized or turned into plasma, leaving no evidence of waste.
- High precision. The focused laser beams have an extremely precise focal edge, allowing you to ablate rust from tough spots that would otherwise be harder to clean with other apparatus. Such include the rust that develops around bolts and rails. Additionally, the high precision allows you to focus the laser beam repeatedly over a specific area to achieve the required depth and result.
- It’s effective on all surfaces. Unlike other rust removal procedures, laser cleaning works on all surfaces that are prone to rusting, including stones, concrete, iron, aluminum (bauxite) or copper.
- It does not degrade the substrate. Scrubbing rusted surfaces significantly degrades the substrate due to friction. Rust removing chemicals, on the other hand, are harsh and corrosive, causing wear and tear that could spoil delicate metals or even weaken their robustness. Laser cleaning in comparison ablates the surface while leaving the substrate untouched.
- It is a long-term solution. A laser cleaning machine will serve you longer than any scrubber or rust removing chemical will. The laser does not suffer any wear or tear, and thus can be used and reused over its lifetime.
1.Metal surface rust,
2.Surface paint stripping treatment,
3.Surface oil, stains, dirt cleaning,
4.Surface coating, coating removal,
5.Welding surface / spray surface pretreatment,
6.Stone surface dust and attachments removed,
7.Rubber mold residue cleaning.