Fiber Laser Marking Machine with Protective cover
1.Sealed table,working space is sealed,protect operator eyes safety,and when adding filter machine,it is more efficiency for gold and silver dust recovery,so the extraction will work better
2.Open table does not limit material size like small enclosed units
Protective Cover Desktop Fiber Laser Marking Machine with Unique Design Frame, Ergonomically designed with orange and white color machine,you can also choose other color, like blue and white.
machine with electric lifting pillar, which can instead of manual adjust laser path, High-definition computer
0.5KW/ AC220V/ 50HZ~60HZ (OPTIONAL 110V)
0~35°C，90% OR HUMIDITY
Advantage of fiber laser marking machine with protective cover?
1.This type of laser marker also named enclosed fiber laser marking machine, u can see from the above picture of laser marker, the machine with full over to protect the healthy of worker,
2. This fiber laser marking system use USB interface connection,easy operation
3. High Precision, bring you the fantastic and satisfied marking effect.
4. Superior Laser Beam: the definition is 1 micron, 10 times as that of traditional products.
5. No Consumables: One Fiber marker can work for more than 10 years without any consumables.
6. Fast Speed: 800 standard characters per second, is 3 to 5 times above that of traditional products.
7. The fiber laser beam comes out from the IPG / Raycus / Max fiber device directly
What’s the applicable Industries of fiber laser machine?
Mobile phone keypad, plastic translucent keys, electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, communication products, sanitary ware, tools, accessories, knives, eyeglasses and clocks, jewelry, auto parts, luggage buckle, cooking utensils, stainless steel products and other industries.
What’s the applicable Materials of fiber laser marking machine with protective cover
Metals (including rare metals), engineering plastics, electroplating materials, coating materials, coating materials, plastics, rubber, epoxy resin, ceramic, plastic, ABS, PVC, PES, steel, titanium, copper and other materials.